Followers

Proud To be One

Proud To be One

Monday, September 30, 2013

A friend of mine

Assalamualaikum...

Hola....selamat pagi pada semua yang bangun pagi tu......so how are you today?? Hopefully everyone are fine and in a good condition.....*sengih kejap*
Actually hari ni kelas I start from 9am till 7pm.....today schedule is full.....3hours of System Analysis and Design class...then 2 hours of Computer Organization And Architecture class....and lastly Database class....seems easy but the truth is like...errrrrrrr....hahaha.....*pening kepala dalam kelas*...

But that was not the real story that I wanna tell you all for today's entry....it's about a friend of mine which I haven't met for a long time.....so the story start when he lost his phone and accidentally lost all of his friends number....but he kinda let it me and just goes on...*coz that is him*......and from our side we were like searching for him...*dia dah lama tak balik BT*....last raya, everyone ask where's Ikie...where's Ikie...and a friend of mine name Ruz said that Ikie wasn't in BT for a long time.....and the story ends there...

Later in UTM...i was facebooking when suddenly i read Ikie's status in facebook....i leave a comment there and he replied...then we had a conservation there.....later,he send private message to my account asking for my number....and yeah...of course la i gave my number to him....hahaha.....so that when we start messaging....because of no credit..we start messanging in whats app......and the story continues until now.....hhaha...the best thing happends was I told Ikie that I work at a burger shop in UTM and he said that he gonna come and i was like really??? coz it does seems like he's joking around...haha.... suddenly that night he shows up....I was so shock plus excited...*yelah dah lama kot tak jumpa*.....

Yeah..the story does continue but I can't write it here...because of time....haha...but overal im happy coz he still remember me and the best part is we were siblings in matriculation and now we are still sibling...*adik berasik beza mak ayah*....hahaha....that's all....I love all my friend...got to go now....see you!..

1 comment:

Terima Kasih Daun Keladi

Hye there... Thanks a lot sudi singgah sini... rerajinkan lah diri tinggalkan jejak... InsyaAllah, pergi melawat nanti...
"Ni personal blog aq. Aq tak bertanggungjawab atas segala komen yang diberikan. Segala entry aku adalah tujuan perkongsian semata. "