Me Like You,but Me won't tell..

Assalamualaikum...



Yeargh!!
Me really do like you...
Me sincerely like you...
From the bottom of me heart....*tadela bottom sangat*
Me watch you from the beginning...
but me to shy to say that me like you.,..
Me just wanna watch you from far...
But me won't tell that me like you...
only me know that me like you so crazy....
but me know me can't get you that easily...
because me still a student...
Me have to focus me study first....
But me really want you so much...
Me heart you very much!!
Me eyes shine bright like a diamond when me see you....
ohh Yellow Myvi!! When will you be mine!! hurrmmm.....T__T


*comel sangat macam Bumble Bee dalam transformer yang comel tu.*





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

XPDCDaksies (PART 5)

KEBAIKAN DAN MANFAAT RANGKAIAN PRODUK NADEAR FACECARE

Insidious 2 vs Sadako 2