Followers

Assalamualaikum.....

test..test......
eheemm......ehem....melegakan tekak sebentar...agak kering tekak aku pagi ni......wonder why?? hurm...
actually, I'm a bit upset.....why?? no clue........but,something is totally messing up my mind.......I don't know how do deal with it......
I do know that in any relationship,we must put our trust so that the relationship goes well without any problem......but,something goes wrong somewhere in the middle.....I often feel that I am lonely nowadays.....we are close but yet we are far......cop22! ni bukan relationship cam yang kapel22 tu ea...jgn salah anggap lak.....ni tengah membebel pasal persahabatan ni tau...hahah....okeh...back to english mode.....*ngada-ngada*

Im not being a good friend i guess......or I am not fit to be their friend???? or am I really not a good friend myself?? hurrmmm..... Im not expecting that everyone will accept the real me....sometimes,I hate myself coz I have to pretend......I really do hate it....I hate the time when I can't be the real me....

Comments

Popular Posts