English Please!

 Assalamualaikum.....

haha...currently finished Digital Logic classes in computer lab 4....but...don't know why...i felt kinda bored a little....for those who know me...they should all ready know that i am a bit naughty...so..this is the result.....updating my blog in the middle of the class....haahaha.....*laughing weirdly..... wait...you may wonder why i write in english today......this is because.................. 1scsb (which is my class) need to talk in English 24 hours in one month~~ omo.........we even pledge for it lead by Fahmi Arieef.......

I don't know what to say...ya.....it is not too hard for me to speak in english..but its take time for me to translate Malay to English ...hahaha......kinda weird and awkward actually.......for the first day...we manage to talk in English for about half an hour...then in digital class...we started to ask question in malay....hahaha..... but then, we started to have conversation in english again...why?? if we talk in malay we have to pay the fine which is 0.05 cent per words.....once, I have all ready always speak in english back then when i was in secondary school...there's a friend name ashley.....we often speak in english....ashley's father is a malay man while his mom is a foreigner from london......he can talk malay...but don't know why we as his friend preferred to speak in english with him....but when I moved to another school....i didn't get to have an english conversation any more...hahaha......

starting to have a conversation in english for the first time here in UTM with my coursemate,it is a little tricky actually...coz..it has been a long time since I was talking English freely.....Malay word will always slipped out straight from my mouth again and again......haha...... i do miss to talk in malay.....hahahahahaha.....*this is just the first day,yet i have miss malay words...oh my goodness......there will be no "katew" in my post box in facebook.......it will be replace with "said"........ohh..this is funny.......

*don't know whether i'll manage to talk in english for a month....
*what is this!!!! hahahahaha....



Comments

  1. teringat masa kat popoyopo....masa mereka dok tenung kita. muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

XPDCDaksies (PART 5)

KEBAIKAN DAN MANFAAT RANGKAIAN PRODUK NADEAR FACECARE

Insidious 2 vs Sadako 2