Tears in heaven~



Assalamualaikum...

At that time...when i'm with you...its feel so good...my laugh,my tears,all of my feeling was for you...there's no one else...
At that time..when we were walking together...side by side...I feel calm..I feel safe...with you by my side..I feel happy....
At that time...when i see your smile...when i see your laugh...I can't stop looking at your face...it bring such a wonderful feeling in my heart...i always wanted to be with you...
At that time..when i always hear your voice...when i can always talk with you...i was always in such a good mood...

Now...
I don't know what to do...
I laugh..I smile...I've joke around with my friend...but it's not the same like when i do it with you...
Letting you go was not an easy thing to do..letting you go from my memory means i'm hurting myself...
But..it's the best thing for us...

You were there to like my days...you were there to guide me through...when my days is down and on..i'll never stop thingking of you...how can i forget all that..you are the one who make me smile..you'll always be a part of me..how i wish you were still mine...

I'm an annoying person..yes I know..it's fact...but I do love you sincerely...tace care of yourself...be a charming person...
*May Allah bless you always....T___T*







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEBAIKAN DAN MANFAAT RANGKAIAN PRODUK NADEAR FACECARE

XPDCDaksies (PART 5)

Insidious 2 vs Sadako 2